I wish I could say: “Here is your 3 step process to live and work legally in the United States!”
I wish I could tell you: “The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services makes migrating here easy.”
I wish I could also tell you: “All consulates and consulate offers will treat you the same.”
I wish I could give you a magic government form and secret filling instructions for quick and easy visa, green card and citizenship approvals.
I can’t give you those things. That’s not how immigration works. That’s not how any of this works.
(Have a mental image of Beatrice from the Esurance commercials?)
So what can I tell you?
I can tell you it’s more possible than ever get U.S. immigration support.
To highlight this, I started this podcast to interview leaders in immigration and foreign nationals with a good story.
The U.S. Immigration Podcast dives into practice of Immigration and the impact on foreign nationals.
I’m not an Immigration Attorney and this isn’t your typical ‘About’ page.
Much like my show – this isn’t about me.
This is about the unique individuals out on the fluid front line of immigration helping make the United States better by supporting the individuals that make it unique.
- Do you wonder how the best Immigration Attorneys and other thought leaders accomplish their job?
- Are you curious has to how various aspects of immigration law is practiced?
- Would you like to hear stories of troubled petitions and successful cases?
I was certainly curious and it turns out – so are you! I’m glad you have discovered the show and will accompany me on this journey.
- I have been working alongside immigration attorneys across the world for five years. I often find great guests through my network and referrals.
- Sometimes I come across stories that I feel would benefit from this audio platform – so I reach out to those individuals.
- Sometimes people reach out to me directly. If you would like to contact me – the form below is here to help you do just that!
If you are wondering how the show is produced, that is pretty simple:
If you are wondering how much does it cost be a guest:
I grew up in Virginia in a military family. My father served 35 years in the U.S. Navy. It seemed cool enough to follow in his footsteps.
I joined the Navy right out of high school. I have a knack for math, so after 2 years of various schools, I reported on board an Aircraft Carrier where I served as a ‘Nuke’ for the next four years.
I left the Navy honorably and decorated after my first and only term.
I joined a small software company and finished my undergrad degree (which I had stated while in the Navy). That small company was purchased by General Electric.
I moved to Atlanta, took various roles at GE encompassing engineering, product development and support, contract management, risk modeling, sales and marketing.
I left GE and confounded Foreign Investor Resource Group. It was here that I served Foreign entrepreneurs, executives, investors and worked alongside and supported the domestic immigration attorneys that advised these individuals. I worked on hundreds of cases, creating thousands of domestic jobs through the investment of millions of dollars into our economy for five years.