In this episode we talk to Immigration Attorney Mercer Cauley of the Cauley Law Firm in Charlotte North Carolina about the possible upcoming expansion on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Mercer Cauley is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in the area of Immigration Law. He and the Cauley Law Firm, focuses exclusively in the areas of business, family and removal based immigration. He has dedicated his law practice to immigration and nationality law since 2003. During these years he has developed creative strategies to assist a range of businesses requiring non-immigrant and immigrant visas for employees.
In this episode you will hear:
- The impact of DACA on today’s immigration landscape.
- Who qualifies
- What it does for you
- What it does not do
- How to protect yourself and when to be concerned with applying
- Creative ways to leverage the DACA program (I love this part)
Mercer’s parting thoughts:
- Remain hopeful and remain strong moving forward
Mercer specializes in:
- Business, family and removal based immigration
- Creative strategies to assist a range of people requiring non-immigrant and immigrant visas