…that is great!
Our guests are Immigration Attorneys, service providers, and immigrating foreign nationals. These recorded calls are handled through Skype and typically take ~45 minutes.
Although this is audio only, remember to smile and feel free to laugh! I can edit out pauses and hiccups, but I can’t edit in passion!
“Mark’s podcast is a wealth of information – a welcomed resource for anyone looking to understand the world of immigration and EB-5 visas. As a practitioner, I’m grateful that Mark asked me to be a guest on the podcast, as that guest appearance has been a source of leads for my firm. I look forward to listening each week and “meeting” many more practitioners in the field …” ~Natasha Bell
Our audience also enjoys and interacts on almost every episode through LinkedIn, Twitter, and our show notes pages.
Here are some quick answers to questions we frequently get:
- Interviews are conducted via a Skype audio only call.
- If you don’t have a good microphone, I recommend this one.
- Our audience consist of immigration professionals, foreign nationals, and domestic business affected by immigration.
- These recorded calls typically take about one hour.
- We have plenty of time for pre-show banter
- ~5 minutes is spent on your intro and background
- ~20 minutes is spent exploring a specific topic
- ~5 minutes is spent talking about your firm’s or services within and outside the topic area
- ~5 minutes is spent on any closing thoughts you have for our audience
- We should have plenty of time for post show banter, your personal call to action and any editing concerns.
- I do NOT ask for a sponsorship or commissions from you. Your time and information is its own payment.
- I ask each guest to offer passion, information and tangible value to our audience. ‘Limited time’ discounts on products, services or consults are encouraged.
- Each show has a supporting show notes page. We encourage more links to more information. We will also build a custom contact form for your leads.
- Shows are promoted through iTunes, Stitcher, email newsletters, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Although this is audio only, remember to smile and feel free to laugh! I can edit out pauses and hiccups, but I can’t edit in passion!
Recording: By participating in the podcast interview, you agree to allow U.S. Immigration Media, LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow U.S. Immigration Media, LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in any other distribution.