In this episode we talk to immigration attorney Jacob Sapochnick about marketing an immigration law firm through social media and the impact of immigration on entrepreneurship
Listen to this show using the web player below or your podcasting app of choice.
Jacob Sapochnick is recognized as one of the most innovative, up and coming Immigration Lawyers in the nation. He was featured in Retuters, ESPN, NBC, FOX and many other news outlets. His firm has one of the largest Facebook communities in the World for Lawyers. He is very much active in Social Media, he has a weekly podcast, and he maintains one of the longest running immigration blogs online.
In this episode you will hear:
- Creating free content and making information available for possible clients
- Using social media to give out immigration information to everyone
- Current trends of foreign nationals moving to the US
- Influx of asylum cases
- Finding solutions for people who didn’t get their working visa approved
- Investors find it risky to invest if the participants’ visa status is questionable
- Jason talks about his book – Entrepreneur’s Guide to Immigration
Jacob’s parting thoughts:
- The new way of marketing is by education and giving.
- Immigration attorneys should be ready by educating their staff and themselves on how to deal with immigrants.
- Startup immigration and asylum cases are on the rise.
Jacob specializes in:
- Obtain work authorization for foreign nationals seeking employment in the US
- Assist in permanent residence (green cards) application
- Provide legal counsel and representation in family sponsored immigration matters
Links to resources discussed on today’s show:
- The Enchanting Lawyer Podcast
- iOS App: Citizenship Pal
- iOS App: Marriage Based Green Card Guide
- Link to Jacob’s law firm website