In this episode we talk to Scott Lifer about making direct investments in the US through EB-5
Scott was in the financial services industry and a commodity trader for over 18 years. With this experience he witnessed what he calls “institutional corruption” and NOT all firms had the best interests of the investors at the core of their business core value sets.
After losing his corporate job due to the sub prime markets and downsizing in the housing industry back in 2009, he found Aginsky Consulting Group and realized during the first conversation the powerful alignment to help investors with tried and true business models.
Out of this spawned the EB5 Direct Investment Model and he hasn’t looked back
In this episode you will hear:
- Scott’s passion for 100% transparency and 100% controllership
- Why EB-5 deals fall apart
- How quickly an EB-5 investment deal can move
- A new Healthcare Subscription business he is excited about
Scott shares with us:
- Business advice: Be relatable, Be a good listener
- His personal habits that attributes to his success: Listening
- Book Recommendation: The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
- Parting Advice: EB-5 investments are a big deal. It isn’t just an investment, but it involves people lives. Take it seriously.