In this episode we talk to business import consultant Carmenza Gonzalez on business development consulting for companies inbound to the US market
CZA Inc., a Global Business Development Consulting firm headquartered in Winter Park, Florida, specializing in assisting foreign companies interested in entering the USA market. Also helps Florida companies export their products and services globally. She is a Certified Export Trade Specialist, a graduate of Leadership Orlando Class 60. She received her Executive MBA Certificate a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Affairs from Rollins College. She travels abroad promoting her services, resulting on current projects in different industries such as software development, life sciences, aviation, and simulation.
In this episode you will hear:
- What is Business development consulting
- Market Research inbound
- Hand holding – invites
- Points of failure, don’t execute before you engage
- Team members for success
- Business Development Consultant
- Immigration Attorney
- Certified Public Accountant or International Taxation Attorney
- A Banker that understand import/export transactions
Rebecca also shares with us:
- Best Business Advice: Always do the right thing. Be very honest, be clear and be specific.
- Personal Success Habits: Love what you do. Be organized. Balance personal life.
- Most Vital tool to business: Phone for personal conversations.
- Parting Thoughts: Build a team before you start marching
Leave a Reply