In this episode we talk to Courtney Creedon (editor of EB5 Investors Magazine) on Immigration Journalism
Courtney Creedon is the editor of EB5 Investors Magazine and an editor of The EB-5 Handbook. There she works with EB-5 service providers, developers, and legislators to publish peer-reviewed articles on the EB-5 industry. Courtney holds a degree in international relations from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University and has worked with immigrant communities in Washington, DC, Copenhagen, Denmark and Orange County, CA.
In this episode you will hear:
- How Courtney went from working with asylum seekers to high net worth immigrant investors
- We she similar thoughts on immigration diversity
- Her role with EB-5 Investors Magazine
- I dubbed the EB-5 Investors Magazine a ‘full spectrum experience’ because it covers:
- Profiles of Industry experts
- Investment Immigration Stories
- EB-5 Resources
- Light reading stories
- In depth technical pieces
- The process of article selection and magazine creation
- A candid comparison of print media and online media
- The new EB-5 Handbook and how that came together
- Which is better: Indirect or direct job creation.
- Guidelines on how lawyers and investors can review projects themselves.
Courtney also shares with us:
- Personal Success Habit: Maintain strong relationships with those you collaborate with
- Parting Thoughts: Those interested in EB-5 should ‘do the homework’