In this episode we talk to Attorney Guillermo Wasserman International Business Practice Opportunities, Best Practices, and Legal Challenges.
Guillermo is a seasoned international lawyer, fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese, trained in both civil and common law legal systems, with significant experience in international business transactions, particularly with respect to Latin American markets. He regularly assists his clients to bridge business, legal and cultural gaps in international business transactions involving a wide-range of industries and business sectors in the U.S., Latin America and beyond. He is admitted to practice law in Georgia, USA and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
In this episode you will hear:
- What is “International Business Practice”
- How political boarders create opportunities
- Best practices when researching, crafting and executing a cross boarder agreement
- Legal challenges with enforcement and other unforeseen issues
- How to strategically protect intellectual property
Guillermo also shares with us:
- Best Business Advice: Due diligence, due diligence, due diligence
- Personal Success Habits: Be thorough and exercise patience
- Parting Thoughts: The world is full of opportunities… for those that prepare and are ready to work hard