In this episode we talk to Michael Gibson on how he helps immigration attorneys and their clients sort out and pick the best EB-5 investment
Michael Gibson has been the Managing Director of USAdvisors for almost 9 years. His firm provides due diligence, research and risk analysis on EB-5 visa projects for investors as well as assist developers raise funds through the EB-5 visa program. He has a degree in Economics and his previous work experience was with Citicorp where he worked in the Capital Markets and Investment Banking divisions as a, securities, foreign exchange, derivatives, money market, credit & debt analyst and portfolio risk manager.
Michael answers this listener submitted question: “(what) advice for us as lawyers in helping clients choose among the many EB-5 Regional Centers out there.”
In this episode you will hear:
- What an investor’s counsel can and cannot do.
- The SEC’s take on giving advice on the Purchase of a security.
- How an EB-5 Immigration success could still be an investment failure.
- Which is better: Indirect or direct job creation.
- Guidelines on how lawyers and investors can review projects themselves.
[…] a recent U.S. Immigration Podcast, host Mark Deal interviewed Michael Gibson on how he helps immigration attorneys and their […]