In this episode we talk to Michael Im on what it is like to work on his own E-2 visa renewal without an immigration attorney.
Michael Im is a Korean national and multiple business owner in the United States. He has worked successful with an immigration attorney in the past, but this time has decided to do it all himself. In this episode you will hear:
- His personal immigration story
- His initial impressions of his original attorney
- What drove him to work on his own visa renewal
- Business Advice: Be positive and act positively
- His personal habits that attributes to his success: Encourages others around him to also be positive
- Parting Thoughts: An immigration attorney is certainly the right choice if you are struggling with immigration issues
Here is a link to download a free checklist to strengthen your E-2 Visa petition with a business plan cover letter written specially to address USCIS’s E-2 concerns.