In this episode we talk to Economist Ismael Fernandez, PhD on EB-5 Targeted Employment Area (TEA) Designations using Geographical Alignment of Tract Employment Statistics (GATES) Analysis
Dr. Fernandez is the chief economist and co-founder of Foreign Investor Resource Group. He is responsible for the planning and execution of most services provided by FIRG and ensuring the quality and accuracy of all the economic and employment studies provided by the company. In addition to the immigration arena, he has extensive knowledge in the fields of risk management, financial accounting, and strategic decision making. He holds a PhD in Aerospace Engineering and an MBA from Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this episode you will hear:
- What a Targeted Employment Area is
- The benefit of a Targeted Employment Area to EB-5 investors
- The drawback of Targeted Employment Areas
- How to obtain a TEA designation
- What a Geographical Alignment of Tract Employment Statistics analysis is and how it can be beneficial for hopeful TEAs
Ismael also shares with us:
- His personal habits that attributes to his success: Patience and Perseverance
- Parting Thoughts: Interview, select, then trust the professionals you hire.