In this episode we talk to Phillip Yadidian on Immigration Case Management with eImmigration
After graduating from UCLA in 1984, Phillip started his career with Teradyne where he was responsible for the design and implementation of the operating environment for VLSI test systems. His software engineering career continued at Locus Corporation, where he participated in the development of AIX operating system. In 1992, Phillip partnered with Behdad Payami and launched Cerenade. Currently, Mr. Yadidian is serving as President and CTO for Cerenade.
In this episode you will hear:
- His personal immigration story
- A description of Immigration Case and Practice Management (forms, reporting modules, cloud integration, etc)
- What Cerenade’s solution to this space provides through eImmigration
- How they pivoted about 8 years ago and redesigned their solution from the ground up
- His excitement about upcoming features and function about to be released
Phillip shares with us:
- Business Advice: Don’t give up
- His personal habits that attributes to his success: Be persistent, work hard, have good people and empower them
- Parting Thoughts: If you are considering an investment in an immigration case management system or are considering switching, checkout Cerenade’s eImmigration
If you would like to contact Cerenade to setup a free demo, please reach out to them via the form below!